Hello Busy Friends !!

I came up with another Interesting Video. In this video, I am going to tell you Fat Cutter Magical Drink:

Belly fat is not a joke. Did you know that belly fat not only alters our physique, but it also brings so many health problems?
Carrying extra weight, especially belly fat, can be risky.
Regardless of our overall weight, having a large amount of belly fat increases the chances of heart disease, diabetes, and some cancers are very high.

Belly Fat can be reduced to 70% by changing our current food habits. And remaining 30% can be reduced by doing regular exercise.

Lets find out complete information about this Magical ButterMilk to reduce belly fact.

Health Disclaimer: The information on this channel is designed for Educational purpose only. You should not use this information to diagnose or Treat any Health Problem. Please consult a Doctor with any questions or concern you might have.

ಮಜ್ಜಿಗೆಯಿಂದ ಹೊಟ್ಟೆಯ ಸುತ್ತಲ್ಲಿರುವ ಕೊಬ್ಬನ್ನು ಕಡಿಮೆ ಮಾಡುವುದು ಹೇಗೆ?
ಹೊಟ್ಟೆಯ ಕೊಬ್ಬು ಎಂಬುದು ತಮಾಷೆಯ ಮಾತಲ್ಲ. ಇದು ನಿಮ್ಮಗೆ ಗೊತ್ತೇ? ಹೊಟ್ಟೆಯ ಕೊಬ್ಬು ನಮ್ಮ ದೇಹದ ಆಕೃತಿಯನ್ನು ವಿಕಾರ ಮಾಡುವುದಲ್ಲದೆ. ಅದು ಅನೇಕ health problem ಅನ್ನು ತರುತ್ತದೆ. ಅನ್ನುoverall weight ಹೇಗಿದರು ಹೊಟ್ಟೆಯ ಸುತ್ತಲಿನ ಕೊಬ್ಬು ಹೆಚ್ಚಾದರೆ heart disease, diabetes, ಮತ್ತು ಕೆಲವು cancers ಬರುವ ಅವಕಾಶಗಳು ತುಂಬನ್ನೇ ಹೆಚ್ಚು. ನಮ್ಮ ಪ್ರಸ್ತುತ ಆಹಾರ ಪದ್ದತಿಯನ್ನು ಬದಲಾಯಿಸುವ ಮೂಲಕ ಹೊಟ್ಟೆಯ ಸುತ್ತಲಿನ ಕೊಬ್ಬು ಅನ್ನು70% ಗೆ ಕಡಿಮೆ ಮಾಡಿಕೊಳ್ಳಬಹುದು. ಮತ್ತು ಉಳಿದ 30% ನಿಯಮಿತ ವ್ಯಾಯಾಮ ಮಾಡುವ ಮೂಲಕ ಕಡಿಮೆ ಬಳಸಿಕೊಂಡು ಹೊಟ್ಟೆಯ ಸುತ್ತಲಿನ ಕೊಬ್ಬನ್ನು ಹೇಗೆ ಕಡಿಮೆ ಮಾಡಬಹುದು ಎಂಬುದನ್ನು ಈ video ನಲ್ಲಿ ತಿಳಿಯೋಣ?
ನಾವು ಈಗ ಹೇಳುವ ಉಪಾಯದಿಂದ ಹೊಟ್ಟೆಯ ಕೊಬ್ಬು , ಎದೆಯಲ್ಲಿರುವ bad colostrol ಕಡಿಮೆಯಾಗುತ್ತದೆ. weight lossಗೂ ಸಹ ಇದು ಒಂದು ರಾಮಬಾಣವಾಗಿದೆ.

ಇದಕ್ಕೆ ಬೇಕಾಗಿರುವ ಪದಾರ್ಥಗಳು :-
— ಮಜ್ಜಿಗೆ 1 glass:- (ಕೆನೆ ಇಲ್ಲದು)
— ಒವಿನಕಾಳಿನ ಪುಡಿ :- 1/2 spoon
— ಶುಂಠಿ :- 2spoon
— ಕರಿಬೇವು :- 6 ಎಲೆಗಳು

ಇದನ್ನು ಮಾಡುವ ತಯಾರಿ:-
ಮೊದಲಿಗೆ 1 glass ಕೆನೆ ಇಲ್ಲದ ಮಜ್ಜಿಗೆಯನ್ನು ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಂಡು ಅದಕ್ಕೆ ಶುಂಠಿಯ paste ಅನ್ನು ಹಾಕಿ ಚೆನ್ನಾಗಿ ಮಿಶ್ರಾಣ ಮಾಡಿದ ನಂತರ ಒವಿನಕಾಳಿನ ಪುಡಿ ಮತ್ತು ಕರಿಬೇವುನ್ನು ಬೇರಿಸಿ ನಿಮ್ಮಗೆ ಬೇಕಾದಷ್ಟು ನೀರನ್ನು mix ಮಾಡಿಕೊಂಡು, ಆಮೇಲೆ ಆ ಮಜ್ಜಿಗೆ ಯನ್ನು ಕುಡಿಯಬೇಕು.

Please watch till the end and post your opinions in comment section.

Please Like, Share and Don’t forget to Subscribe our Kannada Channel for more.

Subscribe to my channel for more : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxrD7Yf1jDbw67fKgkMs7Tg?sub_confirmation=1

Like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kannadachannel/

Watch my other videos:

Why Do People Love to Stay in Bangalore? : https://youtu.be/2kLBnI-j2lQ

The Mystery of Konark Sun Temple in Kannada: https://youtu.be/A8GnSxvNBmg

How to reduce belly fat using Magical ButterMilk?: https://youtu.be/TBneIbHtBOg

All Time Top 20 Must Visit Tourist Places in Karnataka: https://youtu.be/gj3qkdjOJFA

Top 20 Most Famous Temples of Karnataka: https://youtu.be/DeB-_hJiKk0

Most Beautiful Hill Stations of Karnataka: https://youtu.be/bRbGrRg-BE8

Top 15 Ways Our Earth Might End: https://youtu.be/HFCllZCYdn4

Interesting Facts about Girls that Guys should know: https://youtu.be/0_Hqj3pb7Lk

Kannada Channel is an Infotainment Channel for Kannadigas / Kannadigaru. Karnataka’s First Youtube Kannada Channel. We aim to bring you some superior collection of Educational and Informative videos like Scientific facts, Unknown facts, Interesting facts, Shocking facts, Crazy facts and helpful things from all over the world with Incredible Videos in our Kannada Language.

Narattor: Sowmya.V
Edited By: Vijay.C
Script By: Sowmya.V

source

23 COMMENTS

  1. Namaste ,it works for fatty liver nd uterine fibriods , gas problem & hypothyroid because of that belly is bloated can we have this drink of buttermilk to reduce our wt nd fat on our body please reply

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here